Sunday, August 21, 2011

Days 52-55 - 3D Baby photos, Whiffen Spit, Dinner and more...

Yes, I am yet again behind....story of my life.  I am adding almost all of last week in one post then making 2 separate posts for this weekend.  Bear with me ;)

On August 16th we went for our 3D baby ultrasound with 3D Baby Vision in Victoria - super staff, everyone was very friendly and helpful.  Mom and Dad came with Luke and I, and I was so thankful they were there to experience that with us.  Mom, Dad and Luke had all voted "girl", and they were oh so right :)  We are having a beautiful baby girl in just a few months, and we couldn't be more excited!

It's pretty amazing to see the technology that will allow us to see the facial features and amazing details of our little one while she's still in the womb.  Unbelievable :)

Don't mind her head - she most definitely does have a complete skull...it looks like that because the ultrasound tech had to come in at a weird angle to get her full face, etc.
Big yawn!!
Covering part of her face with her hand.... a drama queen already? ;)

Luke and I spent some time at Whiffen Spit on "our bench" (where he proposed).  It was a lovely and relaxing afternoon, and we had to leave far too soon.
I never noticed this great quote on our bench before...very sweet.

A couple misc photos of stuff going on around the house....
Jordan's awesome dinner....nom, nom, nom
Luke enjoying his Au Gratin potato chips ;)

I got some amazing deals on some deliciously adorable girly clothes at Carter's!  Nothing over $4.99, and most of it was 2.99!  Wooooot!!

More soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment