Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 45 - Puppy photos for Alina!

Ali requested some photos of the dogs, so I of course obliged :)

Oreo hoarding all the toys!  Look at how guilty he looks :)
And then he got super ticked off because he nipped at what he thought was a fly, but it was a bee, and it may have stung him....he was mad at it and trying to find it amongst his toys :)
I tried to make them sit and not look 110% dorky....it was not successful!
Play with me.....!!
This is Jakey's favourite stick - he pulled off all the bark piece by piece - it took him weeks.  It's his absolute favourite - he brings it to anyone who enters the yard....he hit me in the forehead the last time I was playing though....its a large stick :)
I bought Oreo some new balls....now he is obsessed even more than usual!  He misses you Ali!!

As a side note....I took a photo of the area where the old apple tree used to be - it looks totally different eh Al?!  It really opens things up though - looks good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment