Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 41 - xoxo

Big day today - had a doctor's appointment in the morning, and while I was there, after just telling the doctor that I hadn't really felt the baby move - it kicked me!!  twice!!  and I most definitely felt it :)  Since then, I've been feeling it a whole lot - it's like it was the turning point - kind of funny how that happens.  But it definitely makes this pregnancy feel much more real!  I'm doing so great with this pregnancy - it is so textbook, I couldn't be more thankful.  I had had some genetic testing done through blood work, and it all came back extra great, so one less thing to have to worry about.  My blood pressure is totally normal, I'm gaining like I should be, and the baby is growing as it should be too.  I've been truly blessed with very little to worry about, and I am ever so thankful for that!

Luke made his awesome roast for dinner (I should have gotten a picture of it - doh!!!) and wow was it ever delicious!  It was a lot of fun helping him in the kitchen - we are a good team :)  He's a keeper, that's for sure ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment