Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 35 & 36 - Nanaimo & Parksville weekend!

Luke and I spent the weekend up island with our awesome friends, Warren and Sue, and their adorable kids Madison and Jacob.  We don't see them nearly enough, so this was most definitely a treat!  We enjoyed dinner at the Plunketts house after church and a relaxing walk on the beach.  Luke and I spent quite some time in drawing contests with Madison and Jacob, as well as playing with Playmobile and Legos - it was great fun! :)  Thanks for the awesome time!! :)

Trish, Sue, Mads and Jacob racing to the beach!
Warren searching for crabs.
Madison's hole to China!
Warren had to rinse Madsy's feet, and Luke was in charge of rinsing her flip flops :) hehe!

When we left Warren and Sue's place we went up to Parksville to see the sandcastles, and stumbled onto the tail end of a car show - definitely some fun photo opportunities!
I took these series of Cutlass photos for my brother, as he has 2, so I thought he might like to see this crazy one :)
Amazing how many people come to see this display from around the world!!
This one was called "Reincarnated Buddha" - I think he is adorable :)
This one was my vote...
...and this was the back of it - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment