Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 49 & 50 - Happy Early Anniversary to us... (and yes, I missed day 48)

Ever so sadly Luke will have to leave and go back to Colorado the day before our 5th anniversary....boohoo, I know!  We thought this would be the year that we get to celebrate together (we missed last year as well), but sadly we will have to wait until next year.  We decided to celebrate a week early and had a wonderful dinner out at The Keg.  I decided to combine Saturday and Sunday in one post because today I took a photo of the beautiful flowers that Luke bought me last night :)  We had a really nice and relaxing weekend together.   On a side note, Luke felt the baby move for the first time on Saturday!!!  It was super awesome, and I am SO glad that he felt it before he had to go home :)

We make a cute couple if I do say so myself ;)
Love him, he is so sweet :) <3
My beautiful flowers - not pictured is the equally beautiful card - I have the sweetest husband ever :)  Soon we will be together honey!

Happy 5 years to my unbelievable husband - I love you more than I can even say :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe!!
    Happy early Anniversary!!
    Beautiful couple! Beautiful flowers!
    Sure glad to hear Luke felt the baby move!

    ReplyDelete