Sunday, June 13, 2010

week in review...

First and foremost....LUKE'S HERE!!!!

He wasn't planning on being able to be here for at least another week or so, but he left early and got here Thursday!!!  So exciting! :)  We're going to be able to spend at least 6 weeks together, which I am very thankful for!


And as for my weight loss mission.....I lost 5 pounds this week, and 6 inches!!  WOOHOO!!  I was so proud of myself!  I know it's a small blip in the whole scheme of things, but it's one step in the process!  It sure gives me motivation to get my butt moving even more and continue to eat healthy.

I'm so proud of all my ladies for doing so well this week!  Check out Cheryl's blog to see our results - we rock it out!!  And it's just the beginning...we're going to continue to do so well! :)

Have a great week all - I will update about how the week goes!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! 5lbs your first week is a very good way to start! Good job on the inches lost too! I just took my measurements, and set up the ideal I want to be at ... by the end of the month :) It takes so much courage...
    Good job again, and keep up the good work!
    ~Alix
    P.S.: Sorry about the fake name ILP. Not sure what that's all about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Alix! :) I am so glad to be accountability partners with you - I know our little group will be successful with so many people cheering one another on :) Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete