Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 2 results & the beginning of Week 3!

I'm down 2.8 lbs and 1.25 inches!! 

I know, I should be happy with any loss, and I am....but I am slightly disappointed in myself.  It felt like I worked really hard, and I thought I would see more results at the end of the week.  But I did some self reflection and tried to see where I went wrong....I think I snacked too much.  I am the type of person who will snack when I'm bored, snack while watching tv, etc, etc....so I need to really watch that.  I know I snacked more in week 2 than in week 1.  Maybe part of it might be that in week 1 my body was probably in shock with all the new exercise and healthy food, so dropped the weight quicker....who knows....I am only guessing! :)

But anyway, I have resolved myself to longer and harder workouts to get back up to what I think is a more decent loss each week.  I guess almost 3 pounds isn't too bad....I just want to see instant results....that's my problem!!! :)

I did my walking dvd again tonight and walked a little over 2.5 miles....the longest I've done yet!!  I'm SO proud of my Mom - she did the whole 4 miles tonight!!!  SO AWESOME!! :)  I want to get to that point soon...I know it will require me to really push myself...I am willing to try!

So here's to a healthy week, with lots and lots of exercise and healthy foods....and little snacking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment