Thursday, June 17, 2010

2 MILES!

I feel SO GOOD!  I've had this exercise dvd for awhile now - it's called "Punch Up Your Walk" by Leslie Sansone:
It's a 4 mile walk, separated into four 1 mile segments....and today, I finally did 2 full miles without stopping!! I am SO thrilled!  I've done a mile before, and sometimes a mile and a half, but I've never gotten to two...especially without stopping!! :)   I'm very excited about this :)

I highly recommend this dvd - and I can only imagine her other dvds are just as great.  She really is excellent - I love her no pressure attitude and she's not that annoying preppy super happy like a lot of other exercise instructors....it's refreshing :)

So anyway, I bought this dvd at Walmart for I think $14.99 or something like that....it comes with a pair of weighted gloves...they're fairly light, about a pound or 2.  You can buy it online as well.  It's now my mission to be able to do at least 2.5 - 3 miles tomorrow :)  Let's see if I can do that!

Happy exercising everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment