Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Night on Elm Street....

I was looking through my hard drive and I stumbled onto the photos of our first night in our new house in Keenesburg!  Since I was just talking about that, I figured I should show you all a couple! :)

We had barely any furniture at this point! :)  Well, we had a recliner, but that's about all we had for places to sit!  So this was our "living room" area where we ate our first dinner....crackers and apple sauce ;)
I know I just said we didn't have a couch yet....and lookey here, there is a couch in this shot above!  But it was utterly filthy dirty from sitting in storage for years and years, so it wasn't about to be sat on anytime soon! :)  but as you can see....I did have the vacuum out to clean it off shortly! haha!

It's pretty amazing how different it looks now!  How different it looked even a couple weeks later! (Check out the pictures I posted a week or so ago for some after shots!)  But I am really glad I documented our first night in the house - it was a very special time!  We were just so excited to be in our new house!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment