Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Pic a Day!

I am missing my little seeester!!!  Why did she have to leave?!  I know, I know...I'm happy for her :)  It's just hard to get used to the idea of her not being here!

We shared a big room here at Mom and Dad's house....she gave up her huge space for little ol' me, how sweet eh?!  We had a bookcase in between the two halves, and a curtain wall took up the rest of the space, so it was really very private, but we were still able to chat through the curtains... it worked out great!

Of course when she left, I got to move the room around and promptly took up all the space :)  So I thought I would share some pics of the transformation!  And on the topic of pics, I was thinking that since Ali's going to be missing a lot here at home, I thought I would do a Picture a Day project!  It won't be all about me - just about what's going on in the house, or in my day...something like that.  I am not guaranteeing they will be exciting, but that's okay!

Okay, so here's the before pic of the bookcase (the back of it on my side) and our curtain wall....

This is Alina's side of the room all cleaned out...

Once I moved the bookcase and moved the curtains to the sides....look how much room there is!!

And AFTER!! :)

Looking from the bed into the other side of the room now....

Pretty great eh?!  It feels amazing having so much room and so much more storage!!  I don't even know what to do with myself :)  I still have some stuff to do - like put away all those clothes that are folded on the dresser, but it is all coming together beautifully!

Thanks so much for giving up your awesome room for me Al, I sure appreciate it!  I MISS YOU!!!
Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment