Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 3 - Jake and Oreo...

Oreo does not like the camera....he refuses to look.  Jake doesn't either, but he doesn't feel nearly as strong about it ;)  My theory on Oreo is that he's from South America, where I think they believe that the camera will steal your soul.... this is just a theory ;)

I took it on as my personal mission to get him looking at the camera... here are some of my attempts...

And here's some serious athletic/yoga/type poses....notice the back end still standing and the front end laying/leaning...it's some amazing contortions ;)
Some Jakey thrown in for fun....he doesn't love the camera either...

I had Oreo's ball above my head when I took this one....
And here's one that I know Ali will appreciate....Oreo freaking and Jake about to pounce on him...


And finally....

The Eyes....

Got your soul, Oreo!! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment