Friday, November 5, 2010

Grandpa Severny ~ 19.07.1929 - 05.11.2001


I sure miss him...I can't believe it's been 9 years since he died.  I wish I had remembered that this date was coming up, I would have hunted down some old photos of him and I when I was a little girl, and him and Grandma with all of us kids....maybe I will look in the next few days and post some.


He was sure a handsome man - big ol' Russian nose, Navy tattoos and all! :)  And what a smile!  He had the greatest voice - I still hear it perfectly in my mind.  I'm so thankful that we have a ton of old videos of him, ranging from when we were teeny little kids up until the day before he died.  It's a real treat to pop one of those tapes in and see him tickling us to death by "counting our ribs" and stealing our belly buttons :)

I sure miss him.  Love ya Gramps <3

No comments:

Post a Comment