Friday, August 20, 2010

4 Years of Wedded Bliss...

Four years ago today I married my best friend and the love of my life.  He is the one I know I can always turn to, no matter what, who will always be my biggest fan and strongest supporter.  He means the absolute world to me, and it breaks my heart every day that I am away from him, especially on our anniversary.  I realize that I took those little moments for granted, when we were together every day.  I miss him.

Here's to so many more years together Luke :)  I know that I am the luckiest woman, to be your wife and to have you as my better half.  You inspire me every day and make me feel so special and so loved.  I want nothing more than to be back in your arms and to spend all my moments with you again.

Happy Anniversary my love <3   Here's to hoping that year 5 brings a reunion of historic proportions! :)

This is the exact spot where Luke proposed to me :)

All photos by Ian de Hoog

1 comment: