Friday, July 11, 2008

Wow, it's been awhile....

Wow, has life ever gotten away from me or what! It's been so long since I've written anything on here - I almost forgot that I had it! :) So many things have happened since I last posted....

  • We've been in CO for a year now...whew...
  • I became majorly interested in photography and have taken it up in a big way...
  • We've distanced ourselves from the church we've been going to for the past 10+ years and are now fellowshipping with another group.... It's scary and new, but exciting at the same time...
  • My best friend in the world met a wonderful man and recently got married...they are the sweetest couple EVER...
  • Luke found and kept a wonderful job for the past year...
  • It's kind of up in the air a bit right now, but there's a good chance that Luke's employer will be paying (at least a portion, if not all) for him to go to school to become a Diesel Mechanic! That's so exciting! We're not totally holding our breath yet, but the possibility is pretty good!
  • My sister graduated High School! Woohoo Ali!
Whew....talk about a year in review! I would go into greater detail, but it would just be a mammoth task and would take FORever! So that's my wind-up of the year....I think this year has the possibility to be really good - I'll just have to do a much better job of keeping this updated, that's all!

And now for your viewing pleasure, some family photos we took while we were in Victoria in June...


My whole family L-R: Alina, Jordan, David, Dad, Mom, Me


Siblings...


Luke and I....


No comments:

Post a Comment