Thursday, July 17, 2008

S.W.E.E.T R.E.L.I.E.F

AhhhHHhh! I am currently laying on my bed being blown away by the wonderful icy air coming from our new (new to us) air conditioner!!!! Woooohooo!! It's just been so hot around here lately, and it finally got to be too much for us. New AC's were around $99 + tax....so we checked out craigslist and found a pretty new one being sold for $65! So Luke went and checked it out this morning and brought it home for us. He and his Dad spent a fairly long time making a bracket for it and setting it up properly. But now it's in and working beautifully! And it's so cool in here now....I actually got cold and had to turn it a little warmer ;) haha! Anyway, I'm thrilled! No more waking up boiling hot and choking on hot ass air in the mornings! That just makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment