Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 20-31/365

Day 20 - January 18, 2012  --  Teeny tiny fist, so cute! :)

Day 21 - January 19, 2012  --  "I feel like someone is watching me!"

Day 22 - January 20, 2012  --  "Crap, we have to go for ANOTHER car ride?!  I hate this thing... I think I'm gonna scream to show my displeasure in T-minus 2 mins... starting countdown..."

Day 23 - January 21, 2012  --  All tuckered out after some delicious lunch...

Day 24 - January 22, 2012  --  We visited with Uncle Warren, Aunt Sue and Jacob last Sunday.  We had a great time, but we missed seeing Mads though!

Day 25 - January 23, 2012  --  I <3 my Aunty Alina! :)  Also, check out the chins!! hehe!

Day 26 - January 24, 2012  --  That's my cell phone stuck beside the head rest of her car seat, with a white noise app playing.  It appears to help her sleep a little bit... and I will take anything I can get!!

Day 27 - January 25, 2012  --  Look how big she is now!!

Day 28 - January 26, 2012  --  This is more of a symbolic photo - the empty car seat and her in my arms - that was pretty much my day!!  I spent way longer in Superstore than necessary because she refused to be in her seat for very long, so I had to hold her, and I had to stop and feed her twice!  We also had to stop on the way home because she freaked out in her car seat... it was a very long day!!

Day 29 - January 27, 2012  --  This is my darling in her sling - we did two jobs on our own on Friday! It was a *very* long day!!!  I found though that it took me an extra half hour at each job, so 5 hours of cleaning took me a little over 6 hours.  Not too bad really.  It just felt a whole lot longer because I carried her on me alllllll day!  I'm gonna try to find a take-along swing - we'll see how that works!

Day 30 - January 28, 2012  --  Rick and Dorothy having a little snuggle and listening to her little snores and sleepy noises :) <3

Day 31 - January 29, 2012  --  My little heartbreaker!  She's so adorable I can barely stand it :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment