Tuesday, January 10, 2012

365 Days of Charlotte - the first 12 days...

We're doing a 365 days project with Charlotte - a photo a day for a year.  We were pretty busy for the first three weeks of her life, so we started on her 3 week birthday :)  I'm going to try to keep up with the photos on FB as well as here on the blog on a daily basis, so I thought I would catch you all up on the first 12 days that we've posted.  She's now 4 weeks and 4 days - yesterday was officially her one month birthday (she was born on December 9th).

Day 1 - December 30, 2011  --  "My Daddy Rocks" outfit courtesy of Tante Veetz, complete with baby Jeggings! :) hehe!

Day 2 - December 31, 2011  --  "Giggles for Grandma"! Love her :)

Day 3 - January 1, 2012  --  Watching football with Daddy in her little football onesie :)  I put hot pink pants on her so she doesn't look so much like a boy :)

Day 4 - January 2, 2012  --  Snuggles with Aunty Alina and Uncle William - they make a lovely little family! ;)

Day 5 - January 3, 2012  --  Not only do I have my sweet little bundle, but now I have to contend with Tigger, who was in dire need of some cuddles!

Day 6 - January 4, 2012  --  We had another photo shoot and this was one of my favourites :)

Day 7 - January 5, 2012  --  Cuddles with Daddy are her fave!

Day 8 - January 6, 2012  --  I went to a cleaning job with Mom and put Charlotte in her sling, which she loved, clearly.  She slept pretty much the entire time!

Day 9 - January 7, 2012  --  Charlotte and I passed out on the couch on Saturday morning... we took that as a sign that we needed to stay home and sleep the rest of the afternoon :)  Which we did!

Day 10 - January 8, 2012  --  Happy Birthday Aunty Alina!! <3  Love you!

Day 11 - January 9, 2012  --  Celebrating her 1 month birthday today!  How is it that I have a 1 month old already?! wow!! :)

Day 12 - January 10, 2012  --  Sleeping beauty!


Stay tuned for daily uploads... hopefully I can keep up with that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment