Wednesday, April 21, 2010

thunder & lightning

I looked up the weather for Keenesburg, CO (where Luke is) yesterday, and it said there were supposed to be thunderstorms every day this week!  I LOVE thunderstorms!!   Spring in Colorado really is very beautiful.  It's fairly warm most of the time, and there's these winds that kick up and they are so warm (usually), and it rains.....I love rain....especially when it doesn't happen too often, like in Colorado :)  But the real kicker for me is the thunder and lightning....I just love it.  And Keenesburg is very much on the rolling hills of the eastern plains of Colorado, so you can see the lightning from wayyyyy off in the distance.  I just love it :)

So I am super homesick for thunderstorms and epic lightning today.....boohoo.  We just don't get lightning like that here.  It's pretty magical :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment