Tuesday, March 2, 2010

an update....!

It's been far too long since I updated!  The last couple of weeks of February were super busy, mostly taken up with Jordan's Grad Fashion Show.  He recruited me to take photographs of the rehersals and then the 3 shows.  I was at rehersals with him usually 2-3 days a week after work, and then editing the photos and making a slide show for the audience to watch while they waited for the show.  And then there were the 3 shows (which were SO great by the way!).  I took photos for 2 of the shows, and then I watched the third show and videotaped it all.  So anyway, it's been a long couple of weeks!! :)  I will try to upload some more photos and maybe even a video here and there if possible in the coming weeks.  

But I will leave you with a couple of shots of the fashion show....my little brother is so handsome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment