Thursday, March 11, 2010

Computer down....ugh....

So the other day my computer charge cord literally fizzled out on me....there was a large set of sparks and then it pretty much just died.  I am feeling a sense of loss without my keyboard being at my beck and call!  Luke's ordered another charger for me and will bring it up with him when he comes......but that's still 2 weeks away!!  Argh! 

Anyway, I won't be able to post many photos until then, so this will be a pretty boring blog for a few weeks.  But on a super great note, Luke's plane tickets are booked for him to get here late in the evening on Thursday Mar. 25th.  He'll be able to be here for all the Spring Holydays, which is super great :)  He'll be here for about 10 days....10 heavenly days! :)  It will be wonderful!

So, hopefully I can update fairly often...there's a pretty exciting weekend coming up.  My brother and sister, David and Alina, are both getting baptized!  So that's super exciting! :) 

Have a wonderful weekend all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment