Monday, June 11, 2007

Welcome to the world Jacob!!

Little baby Jacob Keir was born today!! Congrats to Mom and Dad and big Sister Madison!! I'm so happy that the labour was short and relatively easy (as easy as pushing a 6 lbs baby can be!). I have yet to meet the little pumpkin but I can't wait to hold him and give him lots of cuddles. Uh oh, baby fever for Kristi!!!! ;)

Although, I do have to say, Luke and I better get on the baby wagon soon because all the names we'd discussed already are being scooped up!! hahah! We had always liked the name Jacob as well as James and now little Jake has been born and a couple months ago Mandie and Peter had a little boy that they named James!! heheh :) Oh well, that just means those aren't the names we're supposed to use, that's all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment